Friday, April 30, 2010

...I Decided to Have an Adventure

In Colorado. So in T-minus 25 hours I will be moving to Aurora, CO. I'm not quite sure how this all came to be- the last two weeks have kind of been a blur for me, honestly. All I know is that my lovely sister-in-law Jenn has been begging me to move there for years and so I must have just gotten tired and given in. At least that's the excuse I like at the moment.

But truth- I get bored easily. I get antsy if things stay the same too long and I feel like nothing productive is happening in my life. Hence why I moved approx every 4 months in college. Maybe not the most practical thing to do, but hey- I was never accused of being too practical. Sometimes I think I should reign in my spontaneity- those moments always result in me moving somewhere whether it be Utah, Colorado, or the Middle East (yes, I actually did do that once...). But they've always done me good. So I think I'll keep it up. For now, at least.

So friends, while I've grown to love Utah, it's come time for me to pack up and have another adventure. I'll let you know how it goes...

Oh, but in completely unrelated news- has anyone else noticed that Honda CR-Vs seem to be the most popular car lately? I swear I see at least 10 of them a day. Or is that just me?

Stupid cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment