Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...I Lived with a Boy


A two year old boy to be specific. His name is Owen and I'm in love with him. Seriously though- I really do love this kid like crazy. Living in Colorado this summer has been really fun and Owen makes it better and better every day. He's hilarious, smart, fun, and sweet. He lets me squish and kiss him all I want and he is constantly making me laugh. Here's a little sampling of the funny things he does:
Dresses himself,


He rolls around in dirtiness,



Acts silly,



Gets stuck in weird places,



Wears my shoes,



Is always sticky,



Sleeps in the middle of eating,



Decides to eat cupcakes without using his hands,



Goes pantsless,

And gives me lots of loves!


I love my little guy! He's the best and makes me sooo happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment