Tuesday, July 6, 2010

(Tuesday Travels)... I Touched the Jordan River

It's true- I did. A little over three years ago I went on a study abroad to Jerusalem. If you know me at all, you definitely know how much I love Jerusalem. But that's for another post. On March 8, 2007 I, along with the 43 other students who were on the study abroad, visited the Jordan River. It was magnificent. The water was...um...a little less than appealing, but the spirit of the place was amazing. It was fun to sit at the river's edge, stick my feet in and just think about how life had led me to that point. It was really hot that day and we had to walk a little distance to get to the river so it felt amazing to just sit and dip my feet in.

See- not quite the beautiful water I had imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment