Saturday, July 31, 2010

Camping

Here's a tidbit about me: I love camping. Being outside, legitimately dirty, sleeping in a tent. Love it. Now could I do it more than a few times a year? Probably not, but I enjoy it every time I go. This was the only picture I have of our latest camping adventure:


Owen and Liz decided they wanted to sleep next to me. In true fashion, Owen woke up around 6:30am so I gave him my iPod to listen to so he wouldn't wake up everyone else. Didn't really work but he sure loved it!

In completely unrelated news: I decided that I hate the way I title my posts. I started doing it just because it made sense with the title of my blog but now it annoys me. But because I'm slightly OCD (see previous post) I kept doing it. I have decided, however, to rebel against myself and do whatever the heck I want. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment