Saturday, July 10, 2010

(Saturday Secrets)...I Told a Secret

Here's a little tidbit about myself: I am impulsive. Most of the time this serves me well. My impulsiveness has led me to multiple different countries, different adventures, and different people. Some of the best things I've done in life are a result of my lack of thinking things through. I find nothing wrong with this.

And yet...

There are some things I'm not terribly proud of. Like that ugly yellow shirt I bought that one time. Or that relationship I got into (yep- should have thought that one through...). My impulsiveness can get me into trouble and that is when I'm not too happy with it. I'm learning to reign it in a bit and take a step back every once in a while. Sometimes things do need a deeper look. But even after everything, I still say that sometimes we shouldn't think twice- amazing opportunities can be lost in the thought process.

My impulses have been mostly good for me so far so I'm just going to keep on trusting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment