Tuesday, July 20, 2010

...I Went to the Elah Valley

Syke! Didn't go- almost did, but didn't. The Elah Valley is the location in Israel/Palestine where David faced Goliath and it would have been awesome if I could have seen it. I, however, was doing this:


Story: I get car sick sometimes. Ok, most of the time. Especially during long, windy bus rides- and that is exactly what happened on this particular day. Jake, Manda, and I all got incredibly car sick on the bus ride to the Elah Valley so we had to take a van back to the Jerusalem Center. This was meant to be a day-long field trip so we pretty much had the center all to ourselves. We ordered pizza (which was actually pretty good), watched movies, and ran amok all afternoon until the rest of the group got back. While I'm still a little sad I didn't get to see the Elah Valley, I'm glad I got to have a fun afternoon with Jake and Manda.

No comments:

Post a Comment