Friday, July 20, 2012

D.C., Day 2

My second day in D.C. was a ton of fun. I was able to sleep in (thank goodness) and Sean and I met up with my friend Laurie and her fiancé for brunch near the Eastern Market. It was wonderful visiting with Laurie and catching up with her. After brunch we went and explored the Eastern Market. I LOVE outdoor markets so this was one of my favorite things we did. Sean and I met one of the vendors selling his own artwork and ended up talking with him for almost an hour. I loved his work and his conversation and ended up buying a fantastic print from him. We were supposed to go to Baltimore that night but plans fell through so we decided to explore Georgetown and go to Old Town Alexandria for dinner. This was by far my favorite day in D.C. I love traveling to different places and getting to know the city.


I just realized I took absolutely no pictures of this day. I will blame it on having too much fun to remember to take pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment