Friday, July 20, 2012

My journal...or lack thereof

I have an awful memory. I really should keep a journal consistently but I really should do a lot of things. I do try, though. Usually my feeble attempts look like this:


My calendar becomes my journal. It looks a mess, but it fits me.

I wanted to write down my memories of Europe soon after I got back so I wouldn't forget anything. Well, it's been two weeks and I've already forgotten some, but I figured the best way to chronicle some of my favorite memories is to write them here. These aren't all of my stories (some just need to be told in person), just a small sampling of how awesome this trip was. Enjoy!

Also, I'm really bad at this and for some reason two posts won't show up on the blog but they're listed on my post list to the right. Make sure you get to see them- they're all pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment