Friday, July 20, 2012

My last day in the Capital

This was my last day in D.C. so after Sean and I went to church we decided to see the National Building Museum. The building was incredible and the exhibits were very cool. Sean loves architecture so it was really fun watching him geek out at the museum. The museum was housing a Lego exhibit that was pretty incredible and really fun to see. There was even a place where we could make our own Lego buildings- it was awesome! (Yes, I’m a child.) After the museum we walked around outside and found the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, a beautiful and peaceful memorial I had never seen before. We then went to the National Museum of American History and spent the rest of the day walking around the exhibits. I loved looking around the President and First Lady exhibits as well as The Star-Spangled Banner display. Nerdy? Perhaps, but I thought it was great.

Inside the Building Museum.

 A Lego building!



 The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial.

Sean and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment